Outdoor Canvas Torch candle (cotton + wooden handle + paraffin)
Safety Matters for candle use (Safety attentions):
1) Look after the burning candle at any time.
2) do not let your child and pet near the burning candle.
3) Burn candles in well-ventilated areas, but do not place them at the vents.
4) Candles should be kept away from combustible items or heat dissipation objects.
5) Candles should be placed on a non-flammable surface.
6) use a dedicated candlestick.
7) Each time you use a candle, you should cut the candlestick to about 0.6 cm to avoid the flame being too large because the candlestick is too long. 8) Note that the burning candle is controlled within a safe distance.