It's good to make a layered candle and pay attention to a few points:
1, in the first layer of dry through and then add the next layer
2, the width of each layer if you want the same, then the cooked wax should be quantified (except irregular containers)
3, control color (dye)
1.Glass cans, cans, etc.
2. Wax Sheet
3. Candlestick Core
4. Boiled wax pot
5. Boiled water cauldron
6. Waste Chopsticks
9. Aromatherapy Essential oil (not available)
1. Plastic box, use tape to seal the bottom, (the box is sealed on four sides, leaving only one of the upper mouth.)
2. The candlestick core, which holds the candlestick core (which can be brought with Tito) to the middle of the bottom of the box.
Fix the candle core clip well.
3. Quantitative wax per color, with scales to each layer of wax quantitative piece of soy wax, (there are ready-made candles, can also be cut with a knife).
4. Take a piece of the pot insulation boil stir melt, pay attention to the fire not too big, control the temperature of the wax.
5. Measurement temperature below 60 degrees, too high temperature at the end of the cooling surface prone to cracks.
6. Take a yellow dye and stir in melted wax to accelerate the fusion of dyes and wax.
The other colors operate the same.
7. Take the container and pour a small amount of wax at the bottom to check for leaks.
If there is Tito, dip Tito into the melted wax, then take it out and place it at the bottom of the container, and the wax will solidify instantly.
Take a color wax oil to pour into the container, after solidification, and then pour the second color, if the pre-cooked wax oil has been solidified, can be heated again to change the liquid shape and then pour. Finally, remove the candle, cut off the extra candlestick, and it's done.